Participate in our Pilot!
Do you want to get on board with high tech future of energy services and:
— Contribute to greener and cleaner California?
— Save money on your energy costs?
— Live in a super high tech and voice responsive home?
— Get all the equipment and installation free of charge?
If so, please read on!
– You must be a Southern California Edison customer and have an online account
– You must live in one of the following cities in California
Moorpark, Oak Park, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village
– You must have lived in your existing residence for at least 3 years
– You must have at least one thermostat or a pool pump; higher priority shall be given to those who have both
– Solar panels, EVs, and advanced storage are welcome!
Security and Privacy
We are extremely paranoid when it comes to security and privacy. As such, here are our guarantees to you:
– In no case shall your contact information be made available to anyone outside of the RATES project team
– In no case shall we provide your energy usage/data to any third party
– In no case shall we use your energy usage/data for any other purposes but for optimization for you
– Communications between all end points are secured by and authenticated through X509 certificates issued by OpenADR Alliance
Ready To Join Us?
Please contact us to get more details for the pilot and reserve your spot in the future!
818.631.0333 Option 3 (RATES Project)
Very much looking forward to hearing from you.