eisy | openADR is our certified OpenADR 2.0a/2.0b VEN based on our 7th generation automation controller and energy management system eisy | home. eisy | openADR is packed with power and flexibility specifically designed as a plug and play VEN for any configuration. With massive off-the-shelf device support, you can use it as a full Smart Home/Smart Building energy management system, develop your own plugins and seamlessly have your devices respond to OpenADR signals, use our feature rich REST APIs to get notified of OpenADR signals and events, or even use a simple dry contact closure. The possibilities are limitless!
For more information and/or OEM opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
- Intel Celeron Quad Core @2.9GHz | 8GB RAM | 60GB Storage | TPM 2.0
- WiFi 6 | Bluetooth 5.2 | 1 x Gigabit Ethernet | 4 x USB Ports | 2 x 4K HDMI Ports
- Internal NVMe slot can extend storage to 1TB
Refined version of FreeBSD. UD manages building and maintaining the kernel and core/required packages. The OS and packages were designed to be easily field upgradeable and ensure that you configure once and run forever.
- Z-Wave Support – Requires our ZMatter USB dongle (not included)
- Zigbee / Matter Support – Requires our ZMatter USB dongle (not included). Zigbee and Matter support will not be available till 08/2023
- 100s of other devices and services are supported through our awesome and vetted third-party developed node servers (plugins). Here’s the list.
- INSTEON Support – Requires a PLM (not included): 2413S, 2413U, or 24487U. If you are using 2413S (serial/RS232), then you will need our Serial PLM Kit
How Easy Is It to Setup?
- Plug in the power cord to your eisy
- If you have a WIFI network, nothing else is necessary. If you prefer using a wired connection, plug in an Ethernet cable to the network port on eisy. Ensure that your network is DHCP enabled
- Install UD Mobile by scanning the QR Code below on your mobile phone:
- Let UD Mobile guide you the rest of the way
For your viewing pleasure, here are some videos:
- Dual Monitors
- Raw power to develop, test, refine, and submit your node servers on the same platform as your customers
- Install development packages with one command
- Stay in synch with UD vetted packages, configuration, and OS updates
- Have access all packages offered by FreeBSD
- As long as your node server does not require Polisy hardware, you are guaranteed that whatever you develop on eisy, will run on Polisy as well
- Need more storage, extend it with and internal NVMe SSD to up to 1GB
- All services that run on eisy are developed on eisy itself
- You’re not yet a developer? Join our awesome developer program, huddle with likeminded geeks on slack, develop node servers, and make money!
For our dear Canadian customers, AARTech is handling all our sales in Canada. Here’s the link.