Have you ever wondered how you can make your eisy IR enabled, just like the ISY994i IR Series?
If so, it’s rather easy! eISYIR node server brings back ISY994i IR functionality into eisy and allows you to trigger programs using an IR remote control.
What do I need?
eISYIR also works on Polisy v5.59 but you will need to migrate your PG3 to PG3x. This is a one-way and automatic migration procedure and there’s no going back. If interested, please backup your PG3 and then click on the link below:
How do I get started?
1. Download and install FLIRC desktop software from the product page
2. If you wish to use your existing 994 IR config:
3. Alternatively select any profile (full keyboard has most keys) and use any remote control to map IR key presses to keys. This video shows you how this is done.
4. Then install eISYIR node server into your eisy and plug FLIRC into any one of eisy USB ports. No other configuration is necessary.
How do I use it?
- Once you press the remote button, eISYIR will create a key press node in your IoX. This video shows you how this is done.
- Once the node is created, it can be used to control IoX programs, as illustrated in this video.
Upgrade your 994 to eisy and get a $25.00 discount!
Please note that for INSTEON support, you will need our Serial-PLM-Kit or you need to build one (part#s and pinouts are provided in the same link).
Yes, you can use coupon code MVUN32E9 for $25.00 off. (expires 03/31/2023).
Enjoy your new toy!