Thanks to the participation of over 110 volunteers in our RATES pilot, we learned a lot not only about Transactive Energy but also how to best engage customers using Smart Speakers. We are quite pleased with the outcome and hope you will enjoy reading the results in our official and approved RATES Final Report.
When: June 12, 2019 3:30 PM PDT
Where: International OpenADR Symposium at PG&E Pacific Energy Center
Services for IoT and Transactive Energy (TE) will be required to enable a truly smart grid. Michel Kohanim discusses UD’s existing research, framework, complementing products/ecosystem that have seamlessly integrated IoT technologies and Smart Grid standards including Transactive Energy. OpenADR is a perfect fit for bringing all these services under one standardized umbrella.
The way we are going, pretty soon ISY will be driving your car and you can sit back and relax! Till then, bask in the awesome integration of ISY and Tesla and enjoy unprecedent automation and control!
- Use your preferences in ISY Programs to honk the horn, lock/unlock doors, open/close the sunroof, and flash the lights
- Use battery range, state of charge, and your own preferences – such as price of electricity – as conditions to automate when to charge/discharge
- Use a motion sensor on the outside of your home as a trigger for your Tesla to honk the horn and flash the lights to thwart off intruders
This program is specifically designed to be simple while providing you with opportunities for growth, customer outreach, support, and partnership.
- Free equipment every year
- Substantial discounts on products and bundles including SmartHome products
- Dedicated dealer support page with specialized dealer-focused content
- Listed in our searchable dealer directory
- Partnership opportunities for our utility and government energy efficiency projects
- Listing on Insteon’s Dealer page
The subject says it all! This milestone has been in the making for the past 12 years and for very good reasons. First and foremost, we had to make sure ISY was rock solid and feature packed. With 5.0.x firmware being very close to release, ISY is now the one and only product that lets […]
When: February 19, 2019
Where: CA Energy Commission
Universal Devices was featured in the CA Energy Commission’s EPIC Symposium both in the poster session, represented by Orly Hasidim, and in an in-depth panel discussion. The event took place in the Sacramento Convention Center and was attended by many including members of the legislator.
The keynote speech was given by Senator Henry Stern. Senator Stern is a known supporter of energy efficiency innovation and has provided a letter of support to Universal Devices for their BRIDGE project in 2018.
When: February 26, 2019 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM PST
Where: Lawrence Berkley Lab – Energy Technologies Area (as well as online)
Perhaps you have already heard of IoT – Internet of Things. IoT is pretty much meaningless without a purpose: how does it help anyone?
Michel Kohanim discusses UD’s existing research, framework, complementing products/ecosystem that seamlessly integrate IoT technologies, Smart Grid standards, and AI assistants to help us all save money, save energy and save the planet.