Yes, Ring plugin is back and easily integrated into your eisy! By using the ding and motion events from your doorbells, and the motion events from your cameras (stickup cams & floodlights), you can easily create eisy programs that make your home even more secure and awesome.
Yes, you can also control Ring floodlights.
- eisy or Polisy version 5.6.0 +
- A valid ISY Portal license
- PG3 Remote connection must be enabled. Settings are in ISY Portal under Select Tools | Maintenance | PG3 Remote connection
- If you have a Polisy,
- Version 5.6.0 +
- Enable PG3x: https://polisy.local:8443/rest/pg3x.enable
- Reboot and wait for a beep + 1. Migrating node servers from PG3 to PG3x might take up to 2 minutes per node server. So, please be patient. Once all node servers show connected, reboot again.
- Although you can control lights, the Ring API does not provide the state of the light.
- Mailboxes are not yet supported in the Ring API
Still debating migration to eisy?
How about a $25.00 discount? Please use coupon code 9DRUH3RB at checkout (expires 05/22/2023). For your reference, here are the migration instructions.